Coconut Milk Pineapple Chicken
Coconut Pineapple Chicken
– black pepper
– 2 tablespoon rice wine
– Olive oil
– 2 gloves of garlic
– 1 whole onion
– 1 carrot
– 2 pieces of potatoes
– 800 grams of skinless chicken
– 200ml of water
-Pineapple in can.
– Put the pan on the stove.
– When then pan is already hot, put the olive oil in it.
– Put the garlic into the pan.
– When garlic is cook then put the onion.
– Add the chicken, cook it for 5 mins.
– Add the carrot and potatoes.
– Add the water.
-When the water is boiling, add the coconut milk.
-Add the pepper, salt, and rice wine.
-Put the pineapple.
-Cook it in the medium heat till the sauce is thicken.
-Serve it with rice.
Images below are in order from Left to Right
Healthy Asian Chicken Soup
Asian Healthy Chicken Soup
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoon rice wine
- Olive oil
- 2 gloves of garlic
- 1 whole onion
- 20 grams ginger
- 1 carrot
- 1 chayote (pear squash)
- 800 grams of skinless chicken
- 1 liter of water
- Put the pan on the stove.
- When then pan is already hot, put the olive oil in it.
- Put the ginger in the pan, stir fry it till cook.
- Add the garlic into the pan.
- When garlic is cook then put the onion.
- Add the chicken, cook it for 5 mins.
- Add the carrot and chayote.
- Add liter of water on the pan the let it cook with the medium heat.
- Add the salt, pepper and rice wine.
- When the chicken and vegetables already cook then add the spinach and cook it for last 5 mins.