– black pepper
– 2 tablespoon rice wine
– Olive oil
– 2 gloves of garlic
– 1 whole onion
– 1 carrot
– 2 pieces of potatoes
– 800 grams of skinless chicken
– 200ml of water
-Pineapple in can.
– Put the pan on the stove.
– When then pan is already hot, put the olive oil in it.
– Put the garlic into the pan.
– When garlic is cook then put the onion.
– Add the chicken, cook it for 5 mins.
– Add the carrot and potatoes.
– Add the water.
-When the water is boiling, add the coconut milk.
-Add the pepper, salt, and rice wine.
-Put the pineapple.
-Cook it in the medium heat till the sauce is thicken.
-Serve it with rice.
Images below are in order from Left to Right