Skip to content
Weekly Healthy Recipes
Asian Healthy Chicken Soup
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoon rice wine
- Olive oil
- 2 gloves of garlic
- 1 whole onion
- 20 grams ginger
- 1 carrot
- 1 chayote (pear squash)
- 800 grams of skinless chicken
- 1 liter of water
- Put the pan on the stove.
- When then pan is already hot, put the olive oil in it.
- Put the ginger in the pan, stir fry it till cook.
- Add the garlic into the pan.
- When garlic is cook then put the onion.
- Add the chicken, cook it for 5 mins.
- Add the carrot and chayote.
- Add liter of water on the pan the let it cook with the medium heat.
- Add the salt, pepper and rice wine.
- When the chicken and vegetables already cook then add the spinach and cook it for last 5 mins.